All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA cookbook that shows readers how to whip up healthy and delicious meals using gluten-free ingredients and sugar substitutes.
- Author Biographyhttp://www.simplysugarandglutenfree.com/ Amy Green, M.Ed., runs the website, Simply Sugar & Gluten-Free where she shares her passion for healthy living. Over the years Green has learned that eating healthier doesn't equal deprivation, has lived free from refined sugars and wheat since 2004 and, as a result, is maintaining a 60+ pound weight loss. A former elementary teacher and current small business owner, Amy is now a full time culinary arts student. She lives with her husband and four dogs in Dallas, Texas where she teaches local sugar-free, gluten-free cooking classes.
- Author(s)Amy Green
- PublisherUlysses Press
- Date of Publication20/01/2011
- GenreHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationBerkeley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUlysses Press
- Weight385 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.48
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.08Trending at £13.05
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.