All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £11.00Trending at £11.60
- £15.88Trending at £17.13
- £11.94Trending at £12.57
- £8.70Trending at £8.83
- £8.91Trending at £10.87
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £4.71Trending at £5.02
About this product
Simulation Techniques in Financial Risk Management, Second Edition takes a unique approach to the field of simulations by focusing on techniques needed by practitioners in the financial and risk management industries.
- Author BiographyNgai Hang Chan, PhD, is Choh-Min Li Chair Professor of Statistics of the Department of Statistics at The Chinese University of Hong Kong. An elected Fellow of the Institute of Mathematical Statistics and the American Statistical Association, Professor Chan is also the co-editor and associate editor of 8 journals and author of Time Series: Applications to Finance with R and S-Plus, Second Edition and Handbook of Financial Risk Management: Simulations and Case Studies, both also published by Wiley. His research interests include statistical finance, risk management, time series, econometrics, and stochastic modeling. Hoi-Ying Wong, PhD, is Professor in the Risk Management Science Program of the Department of Statistics at The Chinese University of Hong Kong. Professor Wong is also associate editor of one journal and the author of Handbook of Financial Risk Management: Simulations and Case Studies, also published by Wiley. His research interests include derivatives pricing, interest rate modeling, financial risk management, and statistical finance.
- Author(s)Hoi-Ying Wong,Ngai Hang Chan
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication19/06/2015
- Series TitleStatistics in Practice
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight508 g
- Width161 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.