Sin or Salvation: Implications for Psychotherapy by Taylor & Francis Inc (Paperback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £27.54+ £2.80 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by roxy*media*uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £20.70Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 25 Jan
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents therapists with viewpoints and practical strategies to help harmonize sexual and spiritual issues in women clients.
- Author BiographyAmy Mahoney is a mental health consultant and has worked with homeless, mentally ill women for the past 22 years. She is an active member of several professional organizations including the American Psychological Association (APA), the Association of Women in Psychology (AWP) and the American Association of Service Coordinators (AASC). Oliva M. Espin is Professor Emerita of Women's Studies at San Diego State University and of Psychology at the California School of Professional Pstchology at Alliant International University.She was a pioneer in the theory and practice of feminist therapy with women from different cultural backgrounds.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication26/10/2009
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRoutledge Member of the Taylor and Francis Group
- Content Noteill
- Weight249 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byAmy Sutton Mahoney,Oliva M. Espin
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.67Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.61Trending at £12.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.