All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £34.31Trending at £42.36
- £8.90Trending at £9.46
- £8.77Trending at £9.02
- £4.16Trending at £4.80
- £3.20Trending at £4.57
- £6.36Trending at £6.92
- £7.65Trending at £8.58
About this product
- DescriptionSamuel Beckett is widely regarded as 'the last modernist', the writer in whose work the aesthetic principles which drove the modernist project dwindled and were finally exhausted. This title studies Beckett's legacy for contemporary writers, which is part of the interest in Beckett studies in the question of Beckett's reception and influence.
- Author BiographyPeter Boxall is a Reader in English at the University of Sussex. His books include Samuel Beckett: Waiting for Godot , Endgame (Palgrave, 2000) Don Delillo: The Possibility of Fiction (Routledge, 2005) and 1001 Books You Must Read Before You Die (Century, 2006).
- Author(s)Peter Boxall
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication10/05/2009
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleContinuum Literary Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Note1
- Weight523 g
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.