All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA defining moment in Catholic life in early modern Europe, Holy Week brought together the faithful to commemorate the passion, crucifixion, and resurrection of Jesus Christ. This title presents the study of ritual and music.
- Author BiographyRobert L. Kendrick is Professor of Music at the University of Chicago. He is author of Celestial Sirens: Nuns and Music in Early Modern Milan and The Sounds of Milan, 1585-1650.
- Author(s)Robert L. Kendrick
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication05/05/2014
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Series TitleMusic and the Early Modern Imagination
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Content Note45 music exx., 1 b&w illus
- Weight730 g
- Width3971 mm
- Height5983 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.24Trending at £10.87
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £10.25Trending at £11.41
- £11.50Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.97
- £10.31Trending at £11.47
- £5.70Trending at £7.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.