All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Singing the New Song, Katherine Zieman examines the institutions and practices of the liturgy as central to changes in late medieval English understandings of the written word.
- Author BiographyKatherine Zieman teaches English at the University of Notre Dame.
- Author(s)Katherine Zieman
- PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Date of Publication04/01/2008
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleThe Middle Ages Series
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Content Note6 illus.
- Weight617 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
Best selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.27Trending at £7.73
- £7.26Trending at £8.12
- £8.77Trending at £9.30
- £6.42Trending at £6.76
- £4.00Trending at £6.99
- £12.49Trending at £13.16
- £7.02Trending at £8.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.