All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides data on patient and embryo selection and focuses on all clinical and technical aspects involved.
- Author BiographyJan Gerris is Professor of Gynecology and Sector Chairman of the Sector Man-Woman-Child at University Hospital Ghent, Belgium. Petra De Sutter is Professor in Reproductive Medicine and Head of Clinic and IVF Research Lab, Centre for Reproductive Medicine, University Hospital Ghent, Belgium. G. David Adamson is Adjunct Clinical Professor at Stanford University School of Medicine and Associate Clinical Professor at University of California San Francisco School of Medicine, USA. Catherine Racowsky is Associate Professor, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Brigham and Women's Hospital, Harvard Medical School, USA.
- PrizesCommended for British Medical Association Book of the Year 2009.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication06/11/2008
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note5 b/w illus. 77 tables
- Weight850 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byCatherine Racowsky,G. David Adamson,Jan Gerris,Petra de Sutter
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.71
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.90Trending at £12.96
- £5.89Trending at £6.34
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.