All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.99
- £4.98Trending at £5.60
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £12.03Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
About this product
- DescriptionThis must-have guide uses the latest research on the science of happiness to show single mothers how to transform feelings of fear, guilt, anxiety, and low self-esteem into feelings of power and freedom.
- Author BiographySandy Chalkoun is a lawyer and the owner of her own legal training business in Montreal, Canada.
- Author(s)Sandy Chalkoun
- Date of Publication02/06/2010
- GenrePopular Psychology
- Series TitleWomen's Psychology
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.