All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn his autobiography, Curtly will tell the story of his life with the West Indies team for the very first time. From his colourful upbringing in Antigua, through to the turbulent politics of both nation and dressing room, the book promises to be a fascinating insight into the career of an iconic sportsman.
- Author BiographySIR CURTLY AMBROSE is one of the most impressive cricket players in history. During his career he played 98 Tests and 176 One Day Internationals for the West Indies and for much of that time he topped the ICC player rankings. Since his retirement he has turned to coaching and playing bass guitar in a reggae band. RICHARD SYDENHAM is a journalist, author and sports agent. He has written for Reuters, Bloomberg, Sunday Telegraph and Sunday Express, and his writing has also appeared in the Sydney Morning Herald, the Guardian, the New York Times and the International Herald Tribune.
- Author(s)Richard Sydenham,Sir Curtly Ambrose
- PublisherAurum Press Ltd
- Date of Publication07/04/2016
- GenreAutobiography: Sport
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAurum Press Ltd
- Weight227 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Foreword byRichie Benaud,Steve Waugh
Best selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £13.58Trending at £26.22
- £9.54Trending at £10.46
- £6.45Trending at £6.77
- £5.80Trending at £6.08
- £6.95Trending at £7.29
- £5.11Trending at £5.36
- £8.89Trending at £9.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.