All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.98Trending at £27.05
- £8.24Trending at £8.87
- £8.65Trending at £8.87
- £17.94Trending at £18.46
- £8.88Trending at £11.87
- £14.54Trending at £15.33
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
About this product
- DescriptionReid Barbour brings the historical evidence of Browne's life together for the first time, allowing readers to contextualise his most celebrated works.
- Author BiographyReid Barbour is Professor of English at the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. With David Norbrook, he is the editor of The Works of Lucy Hutchinson: Volume One: The Lucretius Translation (OUP); and he has published widely in the field of early modern English studies. With Brooke Conti, he is the editor of the forthcoming Oxford University Press edition of The Works of Sir Thomas Browne, Volume One, Religio Medici. He also edits Studies in Philology.
- Author(s)Reid Barbour
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2013
- GenreBiography: Literary
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note20 black-and-white halftones
- Weight964 g
- Width164 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine37 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.