All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJohn Van Engen studies the Devotio Moderna, or Modern Devout, within their own time and space, the social and religious conditions that marked towns and parishes in northern Europe during the fifteenth century, and their challenge to received notions of religion within the widespread upheavals in cultural and religious life of the period.
- Author BiographyJohn Van Engen is Andrew V. Tackes Professor of History at the University of Notre Dame and author of Rupert of Deutz, among other works.
- Author(s)John H. Van Engen
- PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Date of Publication10/02/2014
- GenreChristian History & Denominations
- Series TitleThe Middle Ages Series
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Content Note19 illus.
- Weight599 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.36
- £10.87Trending at £13.85
- £7.79Trending at £8.37
- £6.04Trending at £6.49
- £10.31Trending at £11.84
- £6.75Trending at £7.01
- £5.79Trending at £6.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.