All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCritical acclaim for Sisters in the Resistance Often moving... always fascinating... women in the French Resistance is a key subject. Margaret Weitz has gathered personal testimonies... and set them in an intelligible context that helps us understand how all French people--men and women--experienced the Nazi occupation.
- Author BiographyMARGARET COLLINS WEITZ is a professor in the Department of Humanities and Modern Languages at Suffolk University in Boston, and is a Senior Affiliate at Harvard. She is the author of Femmes: Recent Writing on French Women, coeditor of Behind the Lines: Gender and the Two World Wars, and has written numerous articles about women in France.
- Author(s)Margaret Collins Weitz
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication16/03/1998
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations facsimiles, map, portraits
- Weight554 g
- Width159 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.98Trending at £27.25
- £4.41Trending at £4.53
- £8.94Trending at £9.26
- £10.64Trending at £11.64
- £14.54Trending at £15.21
- £23.93Trending at £24.69
- £14.88Trending at £15.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.