All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSiting Culture will be essential reading to the many students of culture who are looking for ways of siting culture in te diffuse and complex theoretical space of present day anthropology.
- Author BiographyKaren Fog Olwig is Senior Lecturer and Kirsten Hastrup is Professor of Anthropology, both at the University of Copenhagen.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/11/1996
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1 map
- Weight430 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byKaren Fog Olwig,Kirsten Hastrup
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.54
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £10.20Trending at £11.86
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.02Trending at £6.51
- £5.71Trending at £7.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.