All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA revered political, spiritual, and military leader, Sitting Bull was legendary for his stubbornness and battle prowess as head of the Lakota Sioux in the 1860s. This biography explores: Sitting Bull's early years and successes as a young warrior; and the Battle of Little Bighorn and Sitting Bull's eventual flight to Canada.
- Author BiographyEdward J. Rielly, Professor of English at St. Joseph's College in Maine, has taught on Western film and the history of the west for many years. He is author of several nonfiction books, including F.Scott Fitzgerald: A Biography (Greenwood 2005), and The 1960s (Greenwood 2003). He has also published 10 books of poetry.
- Author(s)Edward J. Rielly
- Date of Publication30/08/2007
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Series TitleGreenwood Biographies
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight449 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.80Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £10.91Trending at £12.83
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.