All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor the first time ever, a retired Supreme Court Justice offers a manifesto on how the Constitution needs to change.
- Author BiographyJohn Paul Stevens served as a Judge of the United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit from 1970-1975. President Ford nominated him as an Associate Justice of the Supreme Court, and he took his seat December 19, 1975. Justice Stevens retired from the Supreme Court on June 29, 2010. He has written for the New York Review of Books and is the author of Five Chiefs: A Supreme Court Memoir.
- Author(s)John Paul Stevens
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication31/07/2014
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown & Company
- Content Note8pp colour insert
- Weight338 g
- Width147 mm
- Height217 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £21.00Trending at £21.25
- £8.81Trending at £14.99
- £12.95Trending at £13.65
- £11.40Trending at £11.68
- £7.96Trending at £8.15
- £20.24Trending at £21.13
- £7.61Trending at £8.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.