All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this third and final part of his definitive trilogy of books on Six Sigma, George Eckes addresses perhaps the most important aspect of Six Sigma implementation - the team dynamic. The previous titles (The Six Sigma Revolution and Making Six Sigma Last) dealt with Six Sigma from strategic and cultural levels respectively.
- Author BiographyGEORGE ECKES is founder, President, and CEO of Eckes & Associates, Inc., a Colorado-based consulting group specializing in results-driven continuous improvement, Six Sigma training and implementation, organizational development, and change management. EAI's recent clients include JPMorgan Chase, Wells Fargo, Cisco, and General Electric, among others. He is also the author of The Six Sigma Revolution and Making Six Sigma Last, both from Wiley. Visit his Web site at www.georgeeckes.com.
- Author(s)George Eckes
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication15/11/2002
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight552 g
- Width163 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £2.80Trending at £4.42
- £11.71Trending at £13.40
- £14.18Trending at £14.91
- £8.22Trending at £8.41
- £12.84Trending at £13.70
- £11.98Trending at £12.13
- £14.61Trending at £15.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.