All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe impact of gender in fuelling HIV/AIDS has become a fundamental aspect of addressing the pandemic. This report contains the presentations delivered at the gender and HIV/AIDS-themed sessions held during the 3rd African Conference of the Social Aspects of HIV/AIDS Research Alliance (SAHARA), held in Dakar, in October 2005.
- Author BiographyBridgette Prince is the gender and networking coordinator for SAHARA at the Human Sciences Research Council (HSRC) and is the international liaison officer in the office of the CEO at the HSRC. Sarah Pugh is a CIDA-funded intern with SAHARA and the Atlantic Centre of Excellence for Women's Health. Sharon Kleintjes is a research manager for the SAHARA program.
- PublisherHSRC Press
- Date of Publication04/12/2006
- GenrePopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationCape Town
- Country of PublicationSouth Africa
- ImprintHSRC Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight125 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edited byBridgette Prince,Sarah Pugh,Sharon Kleintjes
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.70
- £6.19Trending at £6.46
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.89Trending at £12.93
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.