All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book will equip social work students with the skills they need to meet the new and perennial challenges to achieving empowering practice with carers and people who use services.
- Author BiographyAndy Mantell is a Senior Lecturer in Social Work at the University of Chichester. He has worked in a range of social work settings and specialised as a hospital social worker in the field of neuro-disability. During this period he also qualified as an Approved Social Worker and Practice Teacher. He completed his DPhil. in Social Work and Social Policy at Sussex University in 2006. His research interests include Huntington's disease, acquired brain injury, mental health, disability and mental capacity.
- Author(s)Andy Mantell
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication03/09/2013
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleTransforming Social Work Practice Series
- Place of PublicationExeter
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLearning Matters Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrationsstrations (black and white)
- Weight658 g
- Width171 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.