All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £4.94Trending at £5.25
- £10.25Trending at £11.41
- £6.16Trending at £6.48
- £11.49Trending at £13.59
- £10.87Trending at £13.87
- £9.95Trending at £12.97
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication26/11/2012
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleNATO Science Series A
- Series Part/Volume Number181
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note24 black & white illustrations, 6 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight633 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byChristopher N. Hensby,Corrado L. Galli,Marina Marinovich
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1990
- Table Of ContentsDermatological Drug Development - A Review of some Important Issues.- Carbohydrate, Protein and Lipid Metabolism in the Skin; Biochemical and Molecular Aspects.- Hormone Receptors in the Skin.- Skin Permeability and Models of Percutaneous Absorption.- Skin as a Portal of Entry for Systemic Effect: Xenobiotic Metabolism85 D.R. Bickers.- Animal Models Used in Cutaneous Pharmacology.- Hyperplastic Transformation: the Response of the Skin to Irritation and Injury.- The Evaluation of Cutaneous Toxicity: Past and Future.- In Vitro Biochemical Markers of Skin Toxicity.- The Use of Cultured Human Keratinocytes as a Model System for Skin Pharmacology and Toxicology.- Pro-Inflammatory Mediators and Human Skin Disease.- Studies of Photoaging.- Photosensitization Chemically Induced: Mechanisms and Clinical Aspects.- Molecular and Cellular Mechanisms of Multistage Carcinogenesis; Role of Oncogenes and Intercellular Communication.- Contact and Atopic Dermatitis.- In Vitro Expanded Human Keratinocytes: Clinical and Biological Experiences.- A Comparative Evaluation of Sun Protective Properties of a Shea Butter by Reflectance Spectroscopy, Laser Doppler Flowmetry and Visual Scoring.- A Computer System for Contact Dermatitis.- Nuclear Aberrations in Anagen Hair Follicle Cells; a Novel in Vivo Assay for the Detection of Genotoxic Agents.- A New Evaluation Method of Skin Plastoelasticity.- An Interspecies Comparison of Skin Structure (Hair Follicle Area as Determined by a Novel Technique) and Skin Permeability.- Chemical-Induced Differentiation of Cultured Human Keratinocytes as Measured by Cell Size Distribution.- Contributors.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.