All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOn Sunday 22 July, Bradley Wiggins became the first British rider ever to win the Tour de France. It was the culmination of years of hard work and dedication and a vision begun with the creation of Team Sky. This is the inside story of that journey to greatness.
- Author BiographyRichard Moore is a freelance journalist who has written on sport, art and literature, contributing to the Scotsman, Scotland on Sunday, Herald, Guardian and Sunday Times. He was a member of the Scotland team in the Prutour, the nine-day cycling tour of Britain, and represented Scotland in the 1998 Commonwealth Games. His first book for HarperSport, In Search of Robert Millar, won Best Biography at the 2007 British Sports Book Awards. His Heroes, Villains and Velodromes was a bestseller for HarperSport in 2008, and in 2009 he ghosted Chris Hoy's autobiography.
- Author(s)Richard Moore
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication09/06/2011
- GenreMotor Sports & Cycling
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date22/11/2012
- Content Note(1x8pp plates)
- Weight475 g
- Width141 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.