All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £43.28Trending at £61.98
- £21.40Trending at £26.94
- £21.94Trending at £25.34
- £27.33Trending at £29.74
- £5.75Trending at £10.68
- £21.72Trending at £22.03
- £13.51Trending at £16.11
About this product
- DescriptionIn Skyscraper, Benjamin Flowers explores the role of culture and ideology in shaping the construction of skyscrapers and the way wealth and power have operated to reshape the urban landscape.
- Author BiographyBenjamin Flowers teaches architecture at the Georgia Institute of Technology.
- Author(s)Dr. Benjamin Sitton Flowers
- PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Date of Publication14/09/2009
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Content Note51 illus.
- Weight703 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.