All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAlthough this is essentially a very simple subject, it can be used to make the most basic of forms to the most complex. This broad approach to slab work shows a wide variety of building methods and shows the work of many high-profile makers in this area.
- Author BiographyJim Robison is the author of our Large-scale Ceramics handbook, he is very well-known as a slab builder, and has made many public works using textured tiles and slab constructions. He is also very involved in the Aberystwyth Ceramics Conference and always hosts many of the demonstrations. Ian Marsh is a ceramic artist, photographer and is chair of the Northern Potters Association.
- Author(s)Ian Marsh,Jim Robison
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/08/2010
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleCeramics Handbooks
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content NoteApprox. 110/120
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.39
- £2.34Trending at £3.00
- £1.95Trending at £2.89
- £7.82Trending at £8.98
- £10.15Trending at £10.99
- £9.50Trending at £9.97
- £10.23Trending at £16.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.