All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTells the tragic story of how slavery expanded in a new nation dedicated to the principle of equality among free men. This book reveals the enormous significance and consequences of its spread into the region that became the Deep South.
- Author BiographyAdam Rothman is Assistant Professor of History, Georgetown University.
- Author(s)Adam Rothman
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication08/05/2007
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Content Note5 halftones
- Weight382 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Trade paperback (US)
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.05Trending at £35.17
- £6.86Trending at £9.31
- £14.59Trending at £16.57
- £8.77Trending at £11.57
- £11.33Trending at £15.07
- £9.50Trending at £17.20
- £7.29Trending at £8.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.