All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPaperback edition of the companion to the four-part PBS series on the history of American slavery which aired February 2005.
- Author BiographyJames Oliver Horton is the Benjamin Banneker Professor of American Studies & History at George Washington University, and Historian Emeritus at the National Museum of American History, Smithsonian Institution. Lois E. Horton is a Professor of History at George Mason University. They are the authors of such classic studies as Black Bostonians: Family Life and Community Struggle in the Antebellum North, In Hope of Liberty: Culture, Community and Protest Among Northern Free Blacks, 1700-1860, and Hard Road to Freedom: The Story of African America.
- Author(s)James Oliver Horton,Lois E. Horton
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication23/02/2006
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Note123 halftones & line drawings
- Weight614 g
- Width179 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £16.76Trending at £25.99
- £14.58Trending at £21.05
- £14.21Trending at £15.19
- £10.50Trending at £14.48
- £9.85Trending at £10.44
- £10.82Trending at £15.38
- £16.99Trending at £17.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.