All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBy focusing on North Carolina, Michael Kay and Lorin Cary illuminate aspects of slavery in colonial America. They demonstrate that North Carolina's fast-growing slave population included many slaves born in Africa who continued to stress their African past to make sense of their new world.
- Author BiographyMarvin L. Michael Kay is a professor emeritus of history at the University of Toledo.|Lorin Lee Cary is a professor emeritus of history at the University of Toledo.
- Author(s)Lorin Lee Cary,Marvin L. Michael Kay
- PublisherThe University of North Carolina Press
- Date of Publication28/02/1999
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationChapel Hill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of North Carolina Press
- Content Note5 illustrations, 49 tables, 5 maps
- Weight653 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £14.58Trending at £21.30
- £16.96Trending at £25.00
- £9.85Trending at £10.56
- £16.99Trending at £17.93
- £7.78Trending at £8.30
- £12.34Trending at £13.16
- £12.76Trending at £13.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.