All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA lively and comprehensive overview of Roman slavery, ideal for introductory-level students of the ancient Mediterranean world.
- Author BiographySandra Joshel is Professor of History at the University of Washington in Seattle. A scholar of Roman slavery, women, and gender, she is the author of Work, Identity and Legal Status at Rome: A Study of the Occupational Inscriptions and editor (with Sheila Murnaghan) of Women and Slaves in Greco-Roman Culture: Differential Equations and (with Margaret Malamud and Donald T. McGuire) Imperial Projections: Ancient Rome in Modern Popular Culture.
- PrizesWinner of Choice Magazine Outstanding Reference/Academic Book Award 2011.
- Author(s)Sandra R. Joshel
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication16/08/2010
- GenreAncient History
- Series TitleCambridge Introduction to Roman Civilization
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note84 b/w illus. 4 maps 2 tables
- Weight500 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £16.76Trending at £25.99
- £14.58Trending at £21.05
- £14.21Trending at £15.19
- £10.50Trending at £14.48
- £9.85Trending at £10.44
- £10.82Trending at £15.38
- £16.99Trending at £17.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.