All listings for this product
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £10.74Trending at £12.26
- £8.00Trending at £9.57
- £11.99Trending at £15.99
- £10.72Trending at £18.98
- £10.97Trending at £11.52
- £20.53Trending at £22.78
- £15.98Trending at £17.49
About this product
- DescriptionA question-and-answer guide that helps readers find out how to cope with problems from insomnia and sleep apnoea to night cramps and jet lag and snooze more soundly. It enables readers to understand what sleep is, why they need it, and the effect problems can have on their mind and body.
- Author BiographyDr Renata L. Riha is a consultant in Sleep and General Medicine at the Royal Infirmary, Edinburgh, and an Honorary Senior Lecturer at the University of Edinburgh. Dr Riha is active within the field of sleep research an also organizes, runs and teaches the Edinburgh Sleep Course at the Department of Sleep Medicine.
- Author(s)Renata Riha
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication29/03/2007
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date15/04/2009
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight366 g
- Width151 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byPhilip Morgan
- Format DetailsFlexible plastic/vinyl cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.