All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChloe's fed up of making wedding dresses and Philip has got problems at work. Hugh is not a happy man. His wife Amanda is more interested in the new kitchen than in him. They all need a holiday. Mutual friend Gerard loans each couple his villa in Spain, unfortunately it's in the same week.
- Author(s)Madeleine Wickham
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication18/06/2001
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlack Swan
- Out-of-print date15/01/2005
- Weight225 g
- Width126 mm
- Height198 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Most relevant reviews
- wendy13045210 Mar, 2011by
sleeping arrangements by madeline wickham
very easy to read just like all madeline wickham books..this was the last book that she has written that I hadnt read ...have read all other books by her and all the shopaholic series...a very good read ...
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.44Trending at £4.81
- £8.36Trending at £15.39
- £13.11Trending at £14.99
- £12.77Trending at £13.52
- £5.48Trending at £9.03
- £12.14Trending at £17.10
- £7.23Trending at £9.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.