All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLONGLISTED FOR THE MAN BOOKER PRIZE 2015 - A stark and unflinching novel by a spellbinding storyteller, about religion, love and violence in the modern world
- Author BiographyAnuradha Roy won the Economist Crossword Prize, India's premier award for fiction, for her novel The Folded Earth, which was nominated for several other prizes including the Man Asia, the D.S.C., and the Hindu Literary Award. Her first novel, An Atlas of Impossible Longing, has been widely translated and was named one of the best books of the year by the Washington Post and The Seattle Times.
- PrizesWinner of DSC Prize for South Asian Literature 2016.
- Author(s)Anuradha Roy
- PublisherQuercus Publishing
- Date of Publication02/04/2015
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMacLehose Press
- Weight390 g
- Width138 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £20.90Trending at £21.74
- £6.82Trending at £7.72
- £1.99Trending at £2.38
- £7.49Trending at £7.93
- £4.38Trending at £4.76
- £7.17Trending at £7.27
- £2.94Trending at £3.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.