All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents the techniques that include making a sleeve for a tailored shirt, armhole facing and making a sleeve placket. This book includes instructions that show readers how to sew both classic and trendy sleeves for shirts, dresses and coats. It helps you to select the sleeve of your choice, adding detail to your own designs.
- Author BiographyPeg Couch is the Style Editor for the Illustrated Guide to Sewing Series and Tree Craft 9781565234550. She works as the Acquisition Editor for Fox Chapel Publishing.
- PublisherFox Chapel Publishing
- Date of Publication07/02/2012
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleSelect-n-stitch Fashion Elements
- Place of PublicationEast Petersberg
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFox Chapel Publishing
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes illustrations, includes photographs
- Weight222 g
- Width127 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited byPeg Couch
Best selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.89Trending at £2.07
- £1.99Trending at £2.31
- £1.55Trending at £1.94
- £4.50Trending at £5.17
- £3.30Trending at £6.04
- £9.72Trending at £10.12
- £1.85Trending at £3.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.