All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThink of a slow cooker, and most people think of a simmering soup or stew. Now, with more than 50 mouthwatering recipes, colour photographs, and endless tips, Slow Cooker Desserts will show you how to make the very best Cheesecakes, cakes, puddings, fondues, and more by harnessing the even heat and moist environment of the slow cooker.
- Author BiographyROXANNE WYSS and KATHY MOORE are cookbook authors, food consultants, cooking teachers and food bloggers who share their test-kitchen expertise through creative recipes and tips that make cooking easier and more fun. Together they've written seven cookbooks including The Newlywed Cookbook, frequently teach cooking classes, and consult with food and appliance companies.
- Author(s)Kathy Moore,Roxanne Wyss
- PublisherGriffin Publishing
- Date of Publication23/09/2015
- GenreFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSaint Martin's Griffin,U.S.
- Content Note28 colour photographs
- Weight590 g
- Width190 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine20 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.52Trending at £10.89
- £17.99Trending at £21.06
- £16.99Trending at £21.06
- £28.61Trending at £36.00
- £11.89Trending at £13.69
- £2.39Trending at £3.04
- £30.00Trending at £34.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.