Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £10.35Trending at £11.07
- £15.92Trending at £16.85
- £9.22Trending at £10.19
- £10.57Trending at £13.48
- £12.38Trending at £13.92
- £3.92Trending at £3.98
- £11.31Trending at £11.73
About this product
- DescriptionMiller's first novel brings alive the North of England at the height of the New Wave. It is a comic meditation on the search for a new identity and, hilariously, the stranger, more interesting person you become in the process. It's the story of Billy Kid Glover who is thrown out of his family home and squats with a bunch of tragi-comic malcontents.
- Author BiographyHarland Miller has been a T-shirt printer for bands such as The Fall, Bauhaus and the Jam, a model and and an escort and continues his work as an artist. He was born in Yorkshire in 1964 and now lives in London.
- Author(s)Harland Miller
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication01/06/2000
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFourth Estate Ltd
- Out-of-print date08/02/2003
- Content Note1 port.
- Weight317 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.