All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSmall Animal Regional Anesthesia and Analgesia is an up-to-date, complete resource for performing local anesthetic techniques in small animals. This practical, clinically oriented reference presents step-by-step procedures for performing common locoregional blocks and is organized logically by body system.
- Author BiographyLuis Campoy, LV, CertVA, DipECVAA, is a Senior Lecturer in the Section of Anesthesiology and Analgesia at the Cornell University College of Veterinary Medicine. Matt Read, DVM, MVSc, DACVA, is an Associate Professor in the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine at the University of Calgary.
- PublisherIowa State University Press
- Date of Publication12/01/2012
- GenreVeterinary Science
- Place of PublicationArnes, AI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIowa State University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight896 g
- Width191 mm
- Height252 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byLuis Campoy,Matt Read
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.98Trending at £27.35
- £8.24Trending at £8.93
- £26.68Trending at £27.22
- £8.94Trending at £9.25
- £7.43Trending at £8.59
- £14.54Trending at £15.43
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.