Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £20.61+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £20.00Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by musicmagpie
- Est. delivery by 25 Jan
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHighlights the main trends and concerns in the changing relationship between private security providers and state security forces.
- Author BiographyThe Small Arms Survey is an independent research project located at the Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies in Geneva, Switzerland. It serves as the principal source of public information on all aspects of small arms and armed violence and as a resource centre for governments, policy-makers, researchers and activists.
- Author(s)Small Arms Survey
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication30/06/2011
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleSmall Arms Survey
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note74 b/w illus. 35 colour illus. 4 maps 35 tables
- Weight890 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byGeneva
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.