Best-selling in Food & Drink
Save on Food & Drink
- £10.15Trending at £11.40
- £5.00Trending at £6.11
- £21.57Trending at £22.50
- £11.70Trending at £15.90
- £5.99Trending at £6.98
- £7.96Trending at £8.15
- £18.33Trending at £30.06
About this product
- DescriptionAccolades from the James Beard Foundation, the International Chefs Association, the judges of Chopped, and more attest to the energy, imagination, and passion of Chef Eric LeVine's cuisine, here delivered in a beautiful, personality packed cookbook filled with delicious recipes, perfect for entertaining on any scale.
- Author BiographyWhile most kids were playing with action figures, Eric LeVine was in the kitchen testing and tasting recipes. As a youngster growing up in Brooklyn, Eric found excitement, challenges and passion in his favorite place--the kitchen. His childhood love became his career path and purpose. He studied at The Culinary Institute of America in Hyde Park, New York and soon after graduation, worked under celebrity chef David Burke at the River Cafe. He credits this experience with sparking his creative artistry with food. The award-winning chef has taught other chefs at conferences and seminars and is a go-to source of information about trends, recipes, and the world of food for publications ranging from USA Today to Food Arts Magazine. He has been featured often in Catersource magazine. He has made numerous network appearances across NBC, ABC, Fox5, and The Food Network where he became the 2011 Champion of Chopped, the network's highest rated show. A five-time cancer survivor, Chef Eric knows the importance of a support circle in fighting this life-threatening disease. He advocates for the American Cancer Society and has been recognized by the Society with their prestigious Heart and Soul Award.He is currently the chef and partner at the Morris Tap & Grill in Randolph, NJ, and he is very active on Facebook and Twitter; fan page has over 6100 followers. See www.chefericlevine.com for videos, articles, and more.
- Author(s)David Burke,Eric Levine,Tony Calarco
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/09/2013
- GenreEntertainment & Etiquette
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight51 g
- Width188 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.