Small Business and Entrepreneurship by David J. Storey, Francis J. Greene (Paperback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £58.52+ £1.84 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books2aw
- See details for delivery est.
- £35.00+ £3.93 P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by revivalbooks
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £67.89Was:£67.99Free postage
- £67.91Was:£67.99Free postage
- £71.02Free postage
About this product
- Author(s)David J. Storey,Francis J. Greene
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication29/04/2010
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFinancial Times Prentice Hall
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1226 g
- Width196 mm
- Height266 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Table Of ContentsPreface Acknowledgments Introduction Part One: Understanding Small Businesses and Entrepreneurship Chapter 1: Small Businesses: The Big Picture Chapter 2: Understanding Entrepreneurship Chapter 3: Defining the Small Business Chapter 4: Working in Small Businesses Chapter 5: Innovation and the Small Business Part Two: New Business Formation Chapter 6: Defining and Measuring Start Ups Chapter 7: New Entrepreneurs and Social Networks Chapter 8: The Economics of Start Ups Part Three: Business Closure Chapter 9: Defining and Measuring Business Closure Chapter 10: Analysing Business Closure Part Four: Business Growth Chapter 11: Defining Business Growth Chapter 12: Analysing and Measuring Business Growth Chapter 13: Growing the Business: Pre Start-Up Factors Chapter 14: Growing the Business: At Start-Up Factors Chapter 15: Growing the Business: Post Start-Up Factors Part 5: Finance and the Small Business Chapter 16: Theories of Small Business Finance Chapter 17: Debt Finance for Small Businesses Chapter 18: Equity Finance for Small Businesses Part 6: Public Policy and the Small Business Chapter 19: Public Policy, Small Businesses and Entrepreneurs Chapter 20: Macro Policies towards Small Businesses Chapter 21: Small Business Policy in Practice Case Studies Case Study 1 - Understanding Enterprise: Competition at the Crematorium - Burgess and Sons versus Austin's Case Study 2 - Understanding Enterprise: Dragonfly Consulting - Employer or Employee? Case Study 3 - Formation and Growth - The changing fortunes of Runner and Sprue Part 1 - Runner and Sprue's Business Plan Part 2 - Developing and Commercialising Runner and Sprue Part 3 - Sprue Aegis: the IPO Part 4 - Sprue Aegis: Reaching for the Stars and StripesBusiness Part 5 - Growing pains for Sprue Aegis? Case Study 4 - Business Closure: Tahir Mohsan - Running out of Time? Case Study 5 - Business Closure: The English Grocer - Right idea, wrong time? Case Study 6 - Finance: Four options facing Two Seasons Case Study 7 - Public Policy In Your Hands Part 1 - Defining 'Entrepreneurship' Part 2 - Measuring Entrepreneurship Part 3 - Policy Choices Part 4 - Assessing the Policy Choice Case Study 8 - Tax and the Small Business: Tax breaks, high stakes Glossary
- Author BiographyDavid J. Storey is Professor at the Centre for Small and Medium Sized Enterprises at Warwick Business School, UK. He was awarded an OBE for services to business in 2010. Francis J. Greene is Associate Professor of Enterprise in the Centre for Small & Medium-Sized Enterprises at Warwick Business School, UK.
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £10.57Trending at £11.88
- £4.79Trending at £6.99
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £29.59Trending at £38.16
- £38.90Trending at £59.86
- £14.22Trending at £16.58
- £7.85Trending at £9.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.