All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProven techniques to master the art of the cold call Cold calling is not only one of the fastest and most profitable ways to initiate a new sales contact and build business; it's also one of the most dreaded for the salesperson and the recipient.
- Author BiographyArt Sobczak is President of Business By Phone Inc., specializing in helping salespeople maximize their positive results when using the phone as part of their sales process. As an internationally known speaker and trainer, he has delivered over 1,500 training programs and workshops over the past thirty years to companies large and small, associations, and at his two-day public seminars. He has been a member of the National Speakers Association for over twenty years and is a regular presenter at their national conferences and regional workshops.
- Author(s)Art Sobczak
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication10/05/2013
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight432 g
- Width161 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £34.91Trending at £51.15
- £2.80Trending at £4.31
- £22.90Trending at £27.98
- £10.82Trending at £11.19
- £8.41Trending at £8.59
- £12.47Trending at £13.82
- £9.30Trending at £9.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.