All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £7.95Trending at £8.35
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £14.67Trending at £15.26
- £3.77Trending at £4.14
- £16.13Trending at £20.14
About this product
- Author(s)D.P. Chandima,Kasun Weranga,Sisil Kumarawadu
- PublisherSpringer Verlag, Singapore
- Date of Publication05/10/2013
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Series TitleSpringerBriefs in Applied Sciences and Technology
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintSpringer Verlag, Singapore
- Content Note27 black & white illustrations, 40 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight248 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Table Of ContentsSmart Grid and Smart Metering.- Evolution of Electricity Meters.- Basic Functionalities inside an Energy Measurement Chip.- Smart Meter Prototype Design.- Short-Term Demand Forecasting and Warning Signal Generation.- Smart Metering Applications.
- Author BiographyMr. K. S. K. Weranga received B.Sc degree and M.Sc degree in Electrical Engineering from University of Moratuwa in 2010 and in 2012 respectively. He has contributed for several researches in university of Moratuwa. His research interests include smart metering, smart grid and energy management and conservation. Dr. Sisil Kumarawadu obtained his MEng in Advanced Systems Control Engineering and PhD in Robotics and Intelligent Systems in 2000 and 2003, respectively, from Saga National University, Japan. From April 2003 to July 2005, he was with the Intelligent Transportation Systems Research Center, NCTU, Taiwan. So far, he has sole-authored 2 books and published 30 technical papers internationally. Over the past years, he has been serving as a Reviewer of highly recognized international journals and transactions such as: IEEE Trans. Intell. Transp. Systems, IEEE Trans. Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, Control and Intelligent Systems Journal-ACTA Press/IASTED, and in the IPCs of several international conferences including: IEEE Int Conf SMC, IEEE Int Conf ICNSC, Indian Int Conf AI, and ICIAfS. In 2008, he was biographized in Marquis Who's Who 25th Silver Anniversary Edition of Who'sWho in the World(R). Prof Kumarawadu is the recipient of Jaycees Top Outstanding Young Persons Award--Academic Leadership and Accomplishments, in 2009. His research interests include Intelligent Autonomous Systems, Adaptive Control, Power Systems Stability and Control, AI Applications, and Automated Dialog Systems. He is currently a Professor of Electrical Engineering and has also served as the Director of Engineering Research Unit of University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka. Dr. D. P. Chandima received B.Sc degree in Electrical Engineering from University of Moratuwa in Sri Lanka in 2001. He received MEng degree in Advanced Systems Control Engineering and PhD degree in Robotics and Intelligent Systems from Saga University, Japan in 2006 and in 2009 respectively. He is currently a senior lecturer attached to the Department of Electrical Engineering, University of Moratuwa. His research interests include smart energy, power electronics and applications, electrical machined and drives, estimation theoretic mobile robot navigation algorithms, multi target tracking and data association.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.