All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn expansion of the successful self-published book The Manager's Book of Lists, Smart Moves offers over two hundred pages of efficient, practical checklists--already used by such firms as Humana and GE--and gives tips for every management task, from writing powerful memos to winning negotiations and resolving conflicts.
- Author BiographySam Deep is a consultant and trainer from Pittsburgh. Lyle Sussman, Ph.D., is Professor of Management at the University of Louisville. Their other books include Yes, You Can! (80,000 sold) and What to Say to Get What You Want (60,000 sold). The Sandler Sales Institute provides sales training through its national network of 180 affiliates.
- Author(s)Lyle Sussman,Samuel D. Deep
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication24/10/1997
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBoulder, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestview Press Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £21.00Trending at £27.98
- £27.03Trending at £28.54
- £41.09Trending at £42.68
- £39.99Trending at £42.10
- £35.99Trending at £36.42
- £12.89Trending at £15.46
- £7.79Trending at £14.91
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.