All listings for this product
About this product
- Description* Practical parenting tips for helping children develop the social and emotional skills they need to become capable, confident, and caring people. Chapters include: Tempering Perfectionism, Building Connection, Developing Motivation, and Finding Joy.
- Author BiographyEileen Kennedy-Moore, PhD, is a child and family clinical psychologist in Princeton, New Jersey. She is the author or coauthor of several books on children's feelings and friendships. Mark S. Lowenthal, PsyD, has helped many children, teens, and their families during his twenty-two years as a clinical psychologist. His private practice is in Maplewood, New Jersey.
- Author(s)Eileen Kennedy-Moore,Mark S. Lowenthal
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication11/03/2011
- GenrePregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJossey Bass Wiley
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight398 g
- Width155 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £8.97Trending at £9.57
- £9.75Trending at £10.25
- £4.98Trending at £5.31
- £8.69Trending at £9.11
- £9.02Trending at £10.18
- £7.35Trending at £7.63
- £6.49Trending at £8.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.