All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDepression is an insidious enemy, gradually eroding confidence and willpower... but this book restores the spirit and strength to fight back - and win!
- Author BiographyTerence Watts is a fellow of the Royal Society of Medicine, Freeman of the City of London, and therapist. He is the only psychotherapist worldwide to have been awarded the 'MCGI' by the City & Guilds Institute of London, UK, for his work with relationships. He lives in Essex, UK.
- Author(s)Terence Watts
- PublisherJohn Hunt Publishing
- Date of Publication12/12/2014
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationRopley
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPsyche Books
- Weight277 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £4.69Trending at £5.00
- £15.30Trending at £15.67
- £3.59Trending at £4.72
- £6.44Trending at £6.78
- £17.41Trending at £19.77
- £18.98Trending at £27.00
- £16.09Trending at £17.23
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.