CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £26.62Trending at £27.50
- £6.67Trending at £6.99
- £16.50Trending at £21.00
- £4.99Trending at £5.66
- £18.04Trending at £19.93
- £14.33Trending at £23.13
- £32.14Trending at £33.84
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by world-renowned experts who helped to develop and implement software for the language, this book covers all aspects of SMIL in a knowledgeable yet accessible manner: the overall concepts, the technical details and the many facets of SMIL's use.
- Author BiographyLloyd Rutledge and Dick C.A. Bulterman are both researchers at the CWI, the Dutch National Center for Mathematics and Computer Science. They were members of the W3C working group that developed SMIL during all development of the standard. Lloyd Rutledge's research at CWI involves adaptable hypermedia, and standards for it such as SMIL. He received his Sc.D. from the University of Massachusetts Lowell. Dick C.A. Bulterman received his Ph.D. from Brown University. He lead the development of GRiNS, and authoring and playback environment for SMIL 2.0. He is now leading the development of Ambulant, an open-source player for SMIL.
- Author(s)Dick Bulterman,Lloyd Rutledge
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication01/09/2008
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleX. Media Publishing
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note89 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1021 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2009
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.