All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £7.95Trending at £8.35
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £14.67Trending at £15.26
- £3.91Trending at £4.14
- £16.13Trending at £20.14
About this product
- DescriptionThe life and spirituality of St Therese of Lisieux. Early in her life, Therese was dubbed The Little Flower . Taking this as her theme, the author has shown how Therese's flowering as a Saint was a process of hardship, inner conflict and physical and moral endurance.
- Author BiographyFelicity Leng was educated in the UK at St Mary's Ascot and the Slade school of Fine Art. She is a professional landscape, portrait and equestrian painter and photographer. She is also a writer and translator.
- Author(s)Felicity Leng
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication23/10/2003
- GenreChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.