All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA field guide to North American birds. This title emphasizes on bird behaviour and a 'whole bird' philosophy of field identification. It contains essays on each bird group giving information regarding behaviour and id tips.
- Author BiographyTed Floyd is the editor of Birding, the flagship publication of the American Birding Association. He has published widely on birds and ecological topics, and he is an instructor with the American Birding Association's Institute for Field Ornithology program. Floyd is a frequent speaker at birding festivals and other birding events, and he has led birding trips and workshops throughout North America. He has lived and birded in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New Mexico, Massachusetts, New York, and Nevada. He currently lives in Colorado with his wife Kei, daughter Hannah, and son Andrew.
- Author(s)Ted Floyd
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication05/07/2008
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note2000 colour photographs
- Weight952 g
- Width146 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine35 mm
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £7.20Trending at £7.36
- £21.38Trending at £27.06
- £7.78Trending at £8.97
- £6.19Trending at £9.35
- £9.73Trending at £10.39
- £4.84Trending at £5.14
- £8.21Trending at £11.91
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.