All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTakes the readers on a nostalgic trip through the Drumlins on the Cavan-Leitrim section of the CIE visiting Dromod, Mohill, Ballinamore, Belturbet and many other halts and stations during the 1950s.
- Author BiographyAlthough English by birth Tony Burges has Irish family connections; his grandfather was from Tralee. He was very active as photographer of UK & Irish branch line railways in the period 1951 - 1959. He studied transportation at graduate school at Northwestern University, Chicago and photographed railways extensively in the United States. He later worked for the Canadian government as Transport Policy Advisor, Dept of Finance and Director General, Grain Transportation and Handling. He is now semi-retired and devoting time to writing railway books.
- Author(s)Anthony Burges
- PublisherColourpoint Books
- Date of Publication30/04/2006
- GenreLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Series TitleIrish Railway Photographers S.
- Place of PublicationNewtownards
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintColourpoint Books
- Content Note61 b&w photographs
- Width204 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best selling in Transport
Save on Transport
- £2.26Trending at £3.14
- £2.79Trending at £5.25
- £10.99Trending at £12.40
- £7.99Trending at £10.52
- £10.99Trending at £11.57
- £11.69Trending at £13.10
- £11.05Trending at £11.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.