All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJennifer Bell's wonderful illustrations and advice on technique cover just about every form of drawing from sketching from life, through to portraits, fantasy and cartoons. She describes how to get the best results with pencils, felt tips, crayons, pens and ink and pastels - and introduces the basics of anatomy, perspective and proportion.
- Author BiographyJennifer Bell has a degree in fine art and trained as a graphic artist. She is much in demand as an illustrator and is also attracting prestigious commissions for murals and decorative design. She is a qualified riding instructor, a dressage enthusiast, and is the author and illustrator of several books.
- Author(s)Jennifer Bell
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2010
- GenreChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJ.A.Allen & Co Ltd
- Content Notefull colour illustrations throughout
- Weight100 g
- Width215 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.69
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £7.65Trending at £7.92
- £9.85Trending at £11.86
- £5.02Trending at £6.52
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.