All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRevised and updated on the basis of wide teacher feedback, New Snapshot combines exciting new features with the tried and trusted approach of the first edition, ensuring that the course remains one which teachers can trust and students love.
- Author BiographyBrian is a well-known writer of many series of best-selling ELT text books, mainly co-written with Ingrid Freebairn. He is most famous for titles such as Strategies, Discoveries, Flying Start, Blueprint, American Blueprint, and most recently, the original Snapshot. In the course of his long career, Brian has been active in the Society of Authors and professional ELT organisations. He has taught and lectured widely in Europe, the Middle East, the Far East, Australia and Latin America. He now lives in London where he concentrates on producing materials for ELT. Chris Barker has developed materials for the teaching of foreign languages in Britain and has written materials for magazine-based English teaching. He worked with the British Council teaching English at the University of Belgrade, where he was involved in syllabus design. He has also taught ESL, EFL and Adult Literacy in Britain. Ingrid Freebairn has worked in ELT since 1978 as a teacher, teacher trainer and writer. She is co-author with Brian Abbs of the following Longman course books: Strategies, Discoveries, Blueprint and Snapshot. She also co-authored with Hilary Rees-Parnall the Grammar ROM and the FCE Grammar ROM, also published by Longman. In the course of her work, Ingrid has travelled widely in Europe and Latin America.
- Author(s)Brian Abbs,Chris Barker,Ingrid Freebairn
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication27/02/2003
- GenreELT Course Materials
- Series TitleSnapshot
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notecol. Illustrations, col. maps
- Weight374 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.