All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is suitable for advanced Spanish pupils, and those in year 8 upwards. It gives full attention to the four key skills of reading, writing, listening and speaking, and places strong emphasis on mastering the grammatical basis of the language.
- Author BiographySimon Craft is a teacher of Spanish at Westminster School, where he is also Head of Sport. He seems to think he would slot very nicely into the current Real Madrid team on the left of midfield but his Spanish wife is advising him not to give up the day job just yet.
- Author(s)Simon Craft
- PublisherHodder Education
- Date of Publication12/10/2005
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationTenterden
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGalore Park Publishing Ltd
- Content Notecol. Illustrations, col. maps
- Weight466 g
- Width191 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
Best selling in School Textbooks, Study Guides
Save on School Textbooks, Study Guides
- £4.50Trending at £6.66
- £6.36Trending at £6.67
- £5.45Trending at £6.65
- £4.76Trending at £4.88
- £6.68Trending at £7.71
- £5.46Trending at £7.02
- £4.00Trending at £4.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.