All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSynthesis of remarkable long-term and well-known study of the population dynamics of soay sheep on St Kilda.
- Author BiographyTim Clutton-Brock is Professor of Animal Ecology at the University of Cambridge. Josephine Pemberton is Reader in Molecular Ecology at the University of Edinburgh.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication04/03/2004
- GenreLife Sciences: Zoology
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note133 b/w illus. 24 tables
- Weight540 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byJ. M. Pemberton,T. H. Clutton-Brock
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £5.19
- £6.40Trending at £7.38
- £10.25Trending at £11.39
- £12.10Trending at £13.61
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £4.50Trending at £6.04
- £23.94Trending at £24.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.