All listings for this product
Best-selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £9.99Trending at £16.58
- £6.04Trending at £6.72
- £14.34Trending at £19.84
- £18.14Trending at £24.89
- £30.35Trending at £37.21
- £9.12Trending at £12.95
- £13.98Trending at £14.85
About this product
- DescriptionGoals are the highlight of every soccer match. Soccer - Perfect Shooting Techniques offers more than 50 exercises to train for the perfect shot on goal.
- Author BiographyThomas Dooley, former captain of the US national team, is guaranteed to be highly competent in his sport. The soccer teacher led the US Team in the 1994 and 1998 World Cup. After his active career as a professional player, he founded a soccer academy called OC Kings and started the American Soccer Tennis Organization (ASTO). The soccer teacher Christian Titz is responsible for management and implementation of sport goals at the Dooley Soccer University. In his position as player in clubs he has gained valuable experience and puts this to use as head coach of children's teams in the US and Europe.
- Author(s)Christian Titz,Thomas Dooley
- PublisherMeyer & Meyer Sport (UK) Ltd
- Date of Publication12/04/2012
- GenreBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationGarsington
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMeyer & Meyer Sport (UK) Ltd
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.